Call Us: (954) 894-8000 | ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL | PORTUGUÊS


If a Unit Owner who suffers from a disability which impairs mobility requests the installation of a ramp on the common elements, or some other structural modification to permit him/her the beneficial use and enjoyment of the property, is the Association obligated to comply? As always, the legal answer is “it depends”. A reasonable modification...
Read More
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On Instagram