An AV Preeminent® rated attorney, Stivelman is a partner at Eisinger Law, a full-service law firm based in Hollywood, Florida.
Her primary areas of practice are: real estate law, condominium and community association law, commercial litigation, construction litigation and corporate/partnership law.
Stivelman is Board Certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law by The Florida Bar. She also teaches a DBPR-approved Condominium and Homeowners Association Board Certification Course and regularly trains and certifies clients of the law firm and board members throughout the state. In addition, she is certified to teach DBPR-approved continuing education classes for community association property managers and CAM licensees and frequently participates in panel speaking events on various community association and real estate topics. Stivelman has also recently started teaching Condominium Law at NSU Shepard Broad College of Law as an adjunct Professor.
Stivelman is a native from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and is fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. Upon graduating cum laude from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology, she earned her juris doctorate and graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Super Lawyers 2021 Florida Rising Star
- Fort Lauderdale Illustrated magazine 2020 Top Lawyer
- Hispanic Woman of Distinction 2020 honoree
- South Florida Legal Guide 2020 Top Up & Comer
- Super Lawyers 2020 Florida Rising Star
- Daily Business Review, On the Rise 2019
- Super Lawyers, 2019 Florida Rising Star
- South Florida Legal Guide 2019 Top Up & Comer
- South Florida Business & Wealth magazine’s 2017 Up & Comer, Legal category
- AV Preeminent® rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Eisinger Law winner of the Florida Community Association Journal’s Readers’ Choice Award 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015
Professional and Community Organizations:
- Board of Directors, Beth Torah Benny Rok Campus
- Board Member and Educational Director, Florida Lawyers Network (FLN), Aventura Chapter
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Dade County Bar Association
- FBI Citizens Academy Alumnus
- USC Alumni Association Admission Volunteer Team
- Jewish Federation of Broward County – Young Leadership Division and 2014-2015 Horizons Leadership Program
- Member of the Florida Community Association Professionals
- Aventura News: Running a Community Association as a democracy, transition of power without a condo coup
- Sunny Isles Beach Community Newspapers: Running a Community Association as a democracy, transition of power without a condo coup
- Fisher Island owners sue homeowners association in $11M lawsuit | Miami Herald
- Cooperator: Transferring Board Power Without a ‘Condo Coup’
- HOA Leader: Legit or Not: HOA Manager Files Liens (Or Loans?) Against Owners
- Daily Business Review: Fireworks, Home Displays Adding to HOA Concerns for COVID-Burdened Hospitals
- Latin Mom Attorney Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish Helps the Community
- Daily Business Review: No Changes to HOA, Condo Political Sign Landscape as Election Season Gears Up
- Daily Business Review: Faking Your Emotional Support Chicken in Florida Can Now Land You in Jail
- Daily Business Review: Order Gives Some Emergency Powers — But Not All — to Condo Associations
- Miami Herald: Some condo associations are blocking leases and sales. Realtors argue it’s illegal.
- Miami Herald: Miami condo associations try to limit visitor access. But what can they enforce?
- La Familia be Broward: Lidiando con Asociaciones Comunitarias y de Condominios durante crisis del Coronavirus
- Miami Herald: What happens when condo neighbors test positive for coronavirus? Miami is finding out
- WLRN Sundial: Housing In The Time Of COVID-19
- Local 10: HOA promises to refund residents whose vehicles were booted in their driveways
- HOA Leader: HUD Crackdown? Condo/HOA Boards May Benefit from New Service/Assistance Animal Rules
- HOA Leader: Condo/HOA Board Interim Positions, Explained
- HOA Leader: Who Needs to Sign Your Condo/HOA Contracts?
- HOA Leader: What This HOA Board Could Have Done Instead of Foreclosing
- HOA Leader: Vendor Donations to Your Condo/HOA Events: Dos and Don’ts
- HOA Leader: Should Condo/HOA Boards Have a Separation of Church and State?
- Daily Business Review: How to Best Control Iguanas Within Community Associations
- HOA Leader: What to Do When a Condo/HOA Board Member Breaches the Duty of Confidentiality
- Architectural Review: How to Respond To “Hey, It’s Not Prohibited in the Condo/HOA Governing Documents
- HOA Leader: Who Knew Basketball Hoops Could Be So Complicated for HOAs?
- HOA Leader: Is This Lawsuit An Appropriate Use of Condo Funds?
- HOA Leader: The Records That Are “Public” When It Comes to Condos and HOAs
- Q&As With DBR’s 2019 On the Rise Honorees
- Should Your Condo or HOA Board Members Be Logging into Association Bank Accounts Daily?
- HOA Leader: The Economy Is Quirky: Should You Adjust Your Condo/HOA Budget’s Bad Debt Line Item?
- HOA Leader: Sweet! A New Way for Condos and HOAs to Make More Money (or Not)
- HOA Leader: It’s Time to Begin Charging Condo/HOA a Capital Contribution or New-Owner Fee (or Not)
- Houston, Condos and HOAs Truly Do Have a Potential Problem with Bias
- Board Members, Property Managers: Be Aware of New Community Association Guidelines
- Service Animals Vs. Emotional Support Animals
- Pit Bull Versus Housing Anti-Discrimination Case Weighs Protection For Support Animal In Condo
- Be Cautious with Accommodation Requests
- Courts Weigh Emotional Support Animals Against Homeowner Rules
- Adjourning and Ducking into an HOA Executive Session: Can You Do It?
- Getting to Your HOA’s Executive Session, Step by Step
- Foreclosing When Owners Don’t Maintain: From Small Claims to a Lien
- Feeling Ignored? How to Be Heard at Your HOA Board Meeting
- Recognizing Board Members During an HOA Board Meeting
- You Sue an HOA Owner, Win, and Get a Money Judgement. Can You Foreclose?
- Possession of Real Property (Private Beach Access) Senate/House Bill 163.035 is a new law passed by the Florida Legislature which went into effect July 1, 2018.