An AV Preeminent® rated attorney, Stivelman is a partner at Eisinger Law, a full-service law firm based in Hollywood, Florida.
Her primary areas of practice are: real estate law, condominium and community association law, commercial litigation, construction litigation and corporate/partnership law.
Stivelman is Board Certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law by The Florida Bar. She also teaches a DBPR-approved Condominium and Homeowners Association Board Certification Course and regularly trains and certifies clients of the law firm and board members throughout the state. In addition, she is certified to teach DBPR-approved continuing education classes for community association property managers and CAM licensees and frequently participates in panel speaking events on various community association and real estate topics.
Stivelman is a native from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and is fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. Upon graduating cum laude from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology, she earned her juris doctorate and graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Hispanic Woman of Distinction 2020 honoree
- South Florida Legal Guide 2020 Top Up & Comer
- Super Lawyers 2020 Florida Rising Star
- Daily Business Review, On the Rise 2019
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2019
- South Florida Legal Guide 2019 Top Up & Comer
- South Florida Business & Wealth magazine’s 2017 Up & Comer, Legal category
- AV Preeminent® rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Eisinger Law winner of the Florida Community Association Journal’s Readers’ Choice Award 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015
Professional and Community Organizations:
- Board of Directors, Beth Torah Benny Rok Campus
- Board Member and Educational Director, Florida Lawyers Network (FLN), Aventura Chapter
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Dade County Bar Association
- FBI Citizens Academy Alumnus
- USC Alumni Association Admission Volunteer Team
- Jewish Federation of Broward County – Young Leadership Division and 2014-2015 Horizons Leadership Program
- Member of the Florida Community Association Professionals