HOLLYWOOD, FLA. – (February 24, 2016) – The law firm of Eisinger, Brown, Lewis, Frankel, & Chaiet, P.A. recently celebrated its 20th anniversary. Since its founding, the firm has grown significantly to a dedicated staff of 25, including seven partners, and counts among its clients more than 600 community associations. Reflecting back on the past two decades the firm has been involved with several high profile, landmark cases and legal decisions which have helped shape the current state community living throughout Florida.
Eisinger Law’s notable legals:
• Drafted condominium documents for the first-ever non-smoking condominium in Florida.
• Bay Holdings v. 2000 Island Boulevard Condominium Association, Inc., 895 So. 2d 1197 (Fla. 3d DCA 2005) – established statutory cap under Florida Statute 718.116.
• Monsanto Co. v. Campuzano, 206 F. Supp. 2d 1276 (S.D. Fla. 2002)
Monsanto Co. V. Campuzano, 2002 WL 34382458 (S.D. Fla. 2002) – successfully represented a mom and pop food wholesaler against Monsanto and Nutrasweet.
• Taxpayers for Fairness v 100 La Peninsula Condominium Associations, Inc. et al. CV 99-6646. 1D01-2153 – part of a legal team that defeated a qui tam lawsuit to require Associations across Florida to pay full documentary tax stamps on foreclosures.
• Negotiated land lease with Board of Trustees for the first private fraternity house on the Florida International University campus “Phi Gamma Delta”.
Eisinger Law, a full service Florida law firm focusing on community association law, real estate law, developer representation, commercial litigation and insurance law. For more info visit eisingerlaw.com or facebook.com/EisingerLaw