Eisinger, Brown, Lewis, Frankel, & Chaiet, P.A’s litigators are experienced at handling construction-related cases involving complex issues such as construction defects, insurance claims and business and financial disputes. Our attorneys represent clients in disputes involving condominium and apartment projects, homeowners associations, single-family homes, shopping centers, office buildings and other real property.
The firm represents property owners, developers, lenders, associations, contractors, sub-contractors, engineers, architects, designers and others involved in design and construction.
Our years of experience have given practical experience that benefits our clients in many cases:
- Familiarity with local permitting and regulatory authorities
- Relationships with experts in the field
- Detailed understanding of construction methods
- Construction defects
- Environmental issues
- Defective roofs, windows and sliding glass doors
- Water intrusion
- Mold and Mildew claims
- Gaseous emissions
- Presence of toxins
- Structural failures
- Stucco problems
- Construction injury defense
Business-related matters include:
- Construction Delays
- Hurricane Recovery & Rebuilding
- Construction contract disputes
- Insurance Coverage Disputes – negotiations and resolution of insurance claims
In addition to litigating construction matters, Eisinger, Brown, Lewis, Frankel, & Chaiet, P.A also handles the negotiation of construction agreements, owner-architect contracts and subcontracts, as well as enforcing remedies available under Florida’s construction lien law.