Dennis J. Eisinger
Dennis Eisinger is the founding member of Eisinger Brown Lewis Frankel & Chaiet, P.A. and serves as the firm’s managing partner. For the past three decades, he has represented the interests of condominium and homeowners’ associations and co-ops in South Florida and statewide. In addition, he has built a successful real estate and corporate law practice, representing developers, financial institutions and private equity clubs. Mr. Eisinger began his law career with a boutique law firm in North Miami Beach. He rose to the level of partner before leaving to open the South Florida office of a well-known national firm. He then started Eisinger Brown in 1996.
Since 2005, he has been an Adjunct Professor at the University of Florida’s School of Law, teaching a class on condominium and community development law to second and third year students. He is also a frequent speaker on issues affecting communities. He has been a guest lecturer for the University of Miami Institute on Condominiums and Cluster Development, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Real Estate Management and the Aventura Marketing Council, an organization he has been active in for years as a board member and officer. Mr. Eisinger is also certified by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to provide continuing education seminars to Community Manager Professionals.
He received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration (with High Honors) from the University of Florida. He then went on to study law at the University of Florida’s School of Law, earning his J.D. in 1980, the same year he was admitted to the Florida Bar. Mr. Eisinger is a member of the Florida Bar’s Real Property and Probate and Trust Law Section. He is also AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, which is the highest ranking bestowed by the organization that evaluates lawyers and law firms.
- Community association law
- Community development
- Corporate/Partnership Law
- Developer representation
- Real estate
Professional and Community Organizations:
- Long-time board member and former president of the Community Association Institute (Miami Chapter), a not-for-profit trade organization that serves the community association industry.
- Founding member of a key CAI committee called Florida Legislative Alliance which advocates for rules and laws that improve and support associations’ interests.
- Mr. Eisinger also created and organized the first formal mediation program for community association disputes in 1991.
- Active volunteer and coach with the Cooper City Optimist Club Program, organizing the group’s first travel basketball program. He also coached numerous youth basketball teams at the David Posnack Jewish Community Center and put together a youth mentoring and coaching program. In the 1990’s, Mr. Eisinger was a volunteer member of the Cooper City Blue Ribbon Committee which was charged with making recommendations on capital improvements and expenditures in the City. And he was active as a “Cops and Kids” Campaign volunteer. In addition, Mr. Eisinger has organized several charity golf tournaments to benefit worthwhile charities in the area.
Mr. Eisinger likes playing sports in his spare time and counts basketball, tennis, snow skiing, motorcycling and bicycling as his favorite past times.
t: 954-894-8000 Ext. 240