Andrew J. Lewis
Andrew Lewis received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Cornell University in 1990 and his juris doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law in 1995. He was also admitted to the Florida
Bar in 1995.
The South Florida Legal Guide recognized Lewis as a “Top Up and Comer” in the legal profession each year during the period of 2004 through 2010, and as a “Top Lawyer” in 2011.
- Real Estate Development
- Condominium, homeowners’ and community association law
- General real estate and corporate law
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Treasurer and executive member of the Board of Directors of the Aventura Marketing Council
- Member of the Cooper City Optimist Club
- Coach for the Cooper City travel baseball program.
t: 954-894-8000 ext. 239