Alessandra Stivelman is a native from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish. Upon graduating cum laude from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 2004, she earned her juris doctorate cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2008. While in law school, Stivelman was on the Dean’s List and was a member of the Society of Bar and Gavel. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2008 and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 2009.
An AV Preeminent® rated attorney, Stivelman was promoted to partner at Eisinger, Brown, Lewis, Frankel & Chaiet, P.A. in 2014. Her primary areas of practice are: real estate law
, condominium and community association law
, commercial litigation
, construction litigation
and corporate/partnership law
Prior to joining the firm, Stivelman was a litigation associate at a prestigious law firm in Miami where she practiced complex commercial litigation, business law, family law, construction litigation, contract disputes and bankruptcy matters.
Professional and Community Organizations:
- Board member, Hollywood, Florida Police Athletic League
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Dade County Bar Association
- FBI Citizens Academy Alumnus
- USC Alumni Association Admission Volunteer Team
- Jewish Federation of Broward County – Young Leadership Division and 2014-2015 Horizons Leadership Program
- Member of the Florida Community Association Professionals
Legal Buttons / Awards
- Service Animals Vs. Emotional Support Animals
- Pit Bull Versus Housing AntiDiscrimination Case Weighs Protection For Support Animal In Condo
- Be Cautious with Accommodation Requests
- Courts Weigh Emotional Support Animals Against Homeowner Rules
- Adjourning and Ducking into an HOA Executive Session: Can You Do It?
- Getting to Your HOA’s Executive Session, Step by Step
- Foreclosing When Owners Don’t Maintain: From Small Claims to a Lien
- Feeling Ignored? How to Be Heard at Your HOA Board Meeting
- Recognizing Board Members During an HOA Board Meeting
- You Sue an HOA Owner, Win, and Get a Money Judgement. Can You Foreclose?
Phone: 954-894-8000 Ext. 304